“My kids joke that my hobbies are recycling and insulating — but it’s no joke!” Ellen Boling – Albuquerque, NM
Reflectix® Reflective/Bubble product excels in a wide variety of unique and surprising applications. The attributes of being an insulator, reflector while structurally moldable, provides Reflectix® with a wider range of specialized uses than most any other insulation on the market.
Cooler Liner • Green House • Mini Storage Facility • Mobile Home Crawl Space • Sauna • Metal Building • Mechanic Floor Mat • Hot Tub • Poultry / Pole Barn • Sill Seal • Shed • Tent Pad • Pull Down Attic Stairs • Cargo Trailer • Light Reflector • Firewall Insulator • Custom Food Container • RV Generator Box Cover • And many, many more!
Double Reflective Insulation
- Cut and shape product per your application needs.
- Reflectix® can be seamed with Reflectix® Foil Tape. There are also a wide range of glues and adhesives that can be utilized in the forming or shaping of the product.
- Staples and nails or screws (with washers) are additional securing options.
- Maximum temperature that the product is designed to withstand is 180 degrees F.
- Let your imagination run free!
Review These Important Safety Guidelines Prior to Installation:
- ALWAYS check local building codes before installing Reflectix®.
- ALWAYS check the area you are insulating and make any needed repairs. Any worn wiring should be replaced before you begin installing Reflectix®.
- ALWAYS make sure work areas are well ventilated and well lighted.
- ALWAYS use eye protection when operating a staple gun.
- ALWAYS use caution and common sense when using a staple gun. Be aware of electrical wiring locations. Stapling into a wire can cause severe shock or death. NEVER staple into electrical wiring.
- ALWAYS be careful when working with large pieces of Reflectix® on windy days.
- When installing Reflectix® on bright sunny days, it is best to wear sun glasses.
- Do not work in areas such as attics when temperatures are too hot.
- Please Note: The intention of these Installation Instructions and 3-D renderings are for the sole purpose of illustrating the correct location and relative position of the Reflectix® products in specific building assemblies. The correct construction methods and techniques are the responsibility of the installer or contractor. The methods outlined are recommendations on location of the Reflectix® products as a guideline. There are no claims on the part of Reflectix, Inc. that these building assemblies are finite standards or meet building code requirements (as they can vary by region).
Add'l Resources / Literature
Pictured: 1. Nontoxic and Non-carcinogenic, 2. FDA Approved, 3. Tent Liner, 4. Auto Windshield Reflector, 5. Cooler Cover, 6. Cooler Liner