"My kids joke that my hobbies are recycling and insulating
-- but it's no joke!" Ellen Boling - Albuquerque, NM
Reflectix® Reflective/Bubble product excels in a wide variety of unique and surprising applications. The attributes of being an insulator, reflector while structurally moldable, provides Reflectix® with a wider range of specialized uses than most any other insulation on the market.
Cooler LinerGreen House Mini Storage Facilities Mobile Home Crawl Space Sauna Metal Buildings Mechanic Floor Mat Hot Tubs Poultry / Pole Barns Sill Seal Shed Tent Pad Pull Down Attic Stairs Cargo Trailer Light Reflector Firewall Insulator Custom Food Containers RV Generator Box Cover
Testing and Certification:
Reflectix® products are thoroughly tested at either nationally approved, independent laboratories or leading universities. Tests are performed to current American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards when a standard exists. To obtain a copy of our Product Testing Specifications, please refer to our website “Literature Tab” above. The documents are also available by e-mail at email@example.com or call 800-879-3645.
Air Space Requirements:
Download DIY Unique Applications Installation Instructions 0714.pdf
• Cut and shape product per your application needs.
• Reflectix® can be seamed with Reflectix® Foil Tape. There are also a wide range of glues and adhesives that can be utilized in the forming or shaping of the product.
• Staples and nails or screws (with washers) are additional securing options.
• Maximum temperature that the product is designed to withstand is 180 degrees F.
• Let your imagination run free!