Click here for Submittal Sheet for Spiral Pipe Wrap (N27 Revised 1112)
Reflectix® Reflective/Bubble products for pipe wrap applications are the clear winner in terms of ease of installation and two strong benefits; an R-2.0 and the reduction of condensation on cold pipes. There are a variety of product configurations available. The product does not create fibers or dust that would require protective garments or a respirator. The rolls are a very friendly size and can easily be molded or cut to your specific application.
Spiral Pipe Wrap
• HVSPW02025 (2” x 25’)
• HVSPW04025 (4” x 25’)
• HVSPW06025 (6” x 25’)
• HVSPW09025 (9” x 25’)
• R-2.0 and eliminates condensation on cold pipes
• Easy to install
• Does not compress, collapse or disintegrate
• Resists growth of fungi, mold and mildew
• Lightweight and clean
Testing and Certification:
Reflectix® products are thoroughly tested at either nationally approved, independent laboratories or leading universities. Tests are performed to current American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards when a standard exists. To obtain a copy of our Product Testing Specifications, please refer to our website “Literature Tab” above. The documents are also available by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-879-3645.
Federal Trade Commission Fact Sheet: Installation Instructions:
• When utilizing the “SPW” product, spiral wrap the product overlapping a minimum of 1/2” inch. Securely tape the seams with a Reflectix® Foil Tape (goal is an air-tight, snug seam seal).
• When utilizing the “BP” product, cut into 2” or 4” wide strips. Then, follow the directions above for the “SPW” product.