Reflectix® has an insulating product specifically designed for this application; our Concrete Slab Insulation. A more comfortable and consistent indoor slab surface temperature results. The bonus characteristics include “easy to handle and install”.
Concrete Slab Insulation
• DBWEF48050 (48” x 50’)
• DBWEF48100 (48” x 100’)
• DBWEF48125 (48” x 125’)
• Reduces annual energy costs of the system
• Enhances even heat distribution across floor surface
• Installs quickly and easily
• Non-toxic / non-carcinogenic
• No nesting characteristics for insects
• Reduces heat loss due to groundwater
• Vapor retarder and radon barrier
Testing and Certification:
Reflectix® products are thoroughly tested at either nationally approved, independent laboratories or leading universities. Tests are performed to current American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards when a standard exists. To obtain a copy of our Product Testing Specifications, please refer to our website “Literature Tab” above. The documents are also available by e-mail at email@example.com or call 800-879-3645.
Federal Trade Commission Fact Sheet: Installation Instructions:
Download Pro Concrete Slab Installation Instructions 1114.pdf
• Unroll the Reflectix® Concrete Slab Insulation product over the base material prior to pouring the concrete.Important:
• Butt the seams of the product and seal with 3” wide poly tape. Note: Utilize a flat edge taping tool to assure good adhesion on all tape.