Concrete Slab Insulation (Patent Pending)
(Click on images to enlarge.)
Pictured left to right: Concrete Slab Insulation, 48" x 50' Roll
About the Product:
The Reflectix® Concrete Slab Insulation is an innovative, easy to handle product that increases the energy efficiency of radiant floor and snow melt systems (under concrete). The foil, within the product, acts to spread out the heat signature of heating coils resulting in a more even floor / slab surface temperature. The Concrete Slab Insulation is available through Contractor Sales Groups or Industrial / Commercial Building Product Suppliers.
• The product consists of one layer of aluminum bonded to an external layer of white polyethylene and internally bonded to two layers of heavy gauge polyethylene bubbles (total thickness 5/16”).
• A standard width of 4 feet is available in lengths of 50’, 100’ and 125’. (Please refer to “Product Codes/Sizes” below.)
• For Product Benefits, please refer to the webpage that contains the specific application of interest.
HVAC/R & Plumbing Contractor
• Concrete Slab
• Radiant Floor - In a Concrete Slab
• Radiant Floor - Over and Existing Floor
• Snow Melt
Specific applications within a category will contain Recommended Products that are best suited for a particular installation. Please refer to specific application webpages for this more detailed recommendation.
• DBWEF48050 (48” x 50’) - 200 sq. ft.
• DBWEF48100 (48” x 100’) - 400 sq. ft.
• DBWEF48125 (48” x 125’) - 500 sq. ft.
• HVDBW48125 (48” x 125’) - 500 sq. ft.