Easy to Handle and Install
This durable, lightweight, closed-cell, foam expansion joint is the solution for your concrete placement needs. It is flexible and can be utilized for curved or straight applications. Reflectix® Expansion Joint is sealant-friendly working well with a variety of common sealants. Additionally, the product is sturdy and will not prematurely break during job-site handling.
• EXP04050 (4” x 50’)
• EXP06050 (6" x 50')
• Lightweight - Over 11 times lighter than traditional productsTesting and Certification:
• A closed-cell foam product
• Resistant to moisture - Virtually zero water absorption
• Termite resistant - Does not facilitate destructive termites
• Material is CFC and HCFC-free
• Temperature friendly - Excellent range for cold or hot climates
• Reusable - Tear-off strip can be reused as a backer rod
Reflectix® products are thoroughly tested at either nationally approved, independent laboratories or leading universities. Tests are performed to current American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards when a standard exists. To obtain a copy of our Product Testing Specifications, please refer to our website “Literature Tab” above. The documents are also available by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-879-3645.
Download DIY Expansion Joint Installation Instructions 0714.pdf
• Unroll and cut to length.
• Attach to adjacent material before pouring concrete. Attachment can be made with construction adhesive, nails or staples. Be sure that the top of the Expansion Joint is at the top of the intended concrete pour.
• Expansion Joint material includes a built-in “tear-off” strip. Place “tear-off” strip facing up if caulking is desired after concrete hardens. Put “tear-off” strip facing down if no caulking is planned.
• Pour concrete and finish. After concrete hardens, if “tear-off” strip was placed up, remove strip and seal area with appropriate caulking.
• Exceeds ASTM Standard D-7174.
F1 - Energy Saving Solutions for the Homeowner (Revised 0711)
F2 - Solutions for the Pro (Revised 0416)