R-3 (Also Provides a Radiant Barrier Benefit in Warmer Climates)
Install Reflectix® to a garage door in order to block 94% + of the radiant energy that ordinarily would be retransmitted to the garage interior. The garage door is the primary contributor to hot garage temperatures in the summer (specifically west and south facing doors). The product is very easy to handle and installs very cleanly.
Double Reflective Insulation
• BP24025 (24” x 25’)
• BP48025 (48” x 25’)
• Radiant barrier - Blocks 94% + of radiant heat transfer
• Easy to install
• Very clean, finished look
• No fibers or dust created by product
Testing and Certification:
Reflectix® products are thoroughly tested at either nationally approved, independent laboratories or leading universities. Tests are performed to current American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards when a standard exists. To obtain a copy of our Product Testing Specifications, please refer to our website “Literature Tab” above. The documents are also available by e-mail at email@example.com or call 800-879-3645.
Air Space Requirements:
Federal Trade Commission Fact Sheet: Installation Instructions:
Download DIY Garage Door Installation Instructions 0714.pdf
• Measure the door panels of the garage.
• Simply cut the Reflectix® Reflective/Bubble/Bubble/Reflective product to this dimension.
• Attach the product to the door panels utilizing tape, spray adhesive or staples.