R-6.6 Duct Insulation
Click here for Submittal Sheet for R-6.6 Big Bubble Insulation (N35 Rev. 1012).pdf
Double Reflective / Single Big Bubble Duct Insulation
• HVBB48075 (48”x 75’)
• Easy to handle and cost less to install
• Non-toxic / non-carcinogenic
• Lightweight and clean
• Not affected by moisture or humidity
• Resists growth of fungi, mold and mildew
• No need for protective garments or respirators when installing
• When sealed properly, aids in reducing duct leakage
Testing and Certification:
Reflectix® products are thoroughly tested at either nationally approved, independent laboratories or leading universities. Tests are performed to current American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards when a standard exists. To obtain a copy of our Product Testing Specifications, please refer to our website “Literature Tab” above. The documents are also available by e-mail at email@example.com or call 800-879-3645.
Federal Trade Commission Fact Sheet:
R-6.6 Bubble Insulation
• Make sure all metal joints, seams and penetrations are sealed.Important:
• Verify circumference of the duct.
• Rectangular Duct: Cut the Reflectix® product to this length plus the width of the top panel of the duct.
• Round Duct: Cut the Reflectix® product to this length plus an additional 25% in length.
• Wrap the product around the duct and overlap the top panel (rectangular) or upper 25% (round) of the duct.
• Securely tape the linear and circumference seams with UL 181 Acrylic Adhesive Foil Tape (goal is an air-tight, snug seam seal). Do not leave any exposed duct or space where air can enter between the duct and the Reflectix®.