Radiant Floor - Concrete SlabClick here for Submittal Sheet for Concrete Slab (N24 Revised 1012).pdf
Reflectix® has an insulating upgrade available for a radiant floor system installed in a concrete slab; our specially designed Concrete Slab Insulation product. The addition of this product into a radiant floor project will result in a higher level of energy efficiency and a more even floor surface temperature. The bonus characteristic to this product is how easy it is to handle and install.
Concrete Slab Insulation
• DBWEF48125 (48” x 125’)
• Reduces annual energy costs of the system
• Enhances even heat distribution across floor surface
• Installs quickly and easily
• Non-toxic / non-carcinogenic
• No nesting characteristics for insects
• Reduces heat loss due to groundwater
• Vapor retarder and radon barrier
Testing and Certification:
Reflectix® products are thoroughly tested at either nationally approved, independent laboratories or leading universities. Tests are performed to current American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards when a standard exists. To obtain a copy of our Product Testing Specifications, please refer to our website “Literature Tab” above. The documents are also available by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-879-3645.
Federal Trade Commission Fact Sheet: Installation Instructions:
• Unroll the Reflectix® Concrete Slab Insulation product over the base material prior to pouring the concrete.Important:
• Butt the seams of the product and seal with 3” wide poly tape. Note: Utilize a flat edge taping tool to assure good adhesion on all tape.
• Install Radiant Floor System per manufacturer’s specifications.
F14 - Solutions for the HVAC Pro (Revised 0616).pdf