Air and Moisture Barrier
Made from a ribbed polyethylene closed-cell foam, Reflectix® Sill Sealer was designed to reduce air leakage between the foundation wall and sill plate. The Sill Sealer can also be used to seal around window and door frames.
• CF3055036 (3.5” x 50’) – 36 rolls
• CF5055024 (5.5” x 50’) – 24 rolls
• CF7055016 (7.5” x 50’) – 16 rolls
• CF9055012 (9.5” x 50’) – 12 rolls
• Stops heat loss and air infiltration at the foundation to sill plate interfaceTesting and Certification:
• A closed-cell foam product
• Eliminate costly callbacks to builders due to leaks
• Mildew and water-resistant
• Provides protection against sill plate rot
• Works on residential and commercial construction, slab on grade, crawl spaces or basements
• Highly durable and can be installed around window and door frames
Reflectix® products are thoroughly tested at either nationally approved, independent laboratories or leading universities. Tests are performed to current American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards when a standard exists. To obtain a copy of our Product Testing Specifications, please refer to our website “Literature Tab” above. The documents are also available by e-mail at email@example.com or call 800-879-3645.Installation Instructions:
Download Pro Sill Sealer Installation Instructions 1114.pdf
• Install a continuous course of the Reflectix® Sill Sealer between the foundation wall (or footing) and the sill plate.
• The product can also be installed around window and door frames.
F1 - Energy Saving Solutions for the Homeowner (Revised 0711)
F2 - Solutions for the Pro (Revised 0416)